There are a lot of different opportunities to become an entrepreneur. In this episode, we talk about selling on one of the largest e-commerce marketplaces in the world. Is it right for you?
Links from the show:
Mommy Income LIVE: Monica Busby - E-commerce Kids https://youtu.be/G7hvtp8roZw
How to Start an Amazon Business with $500 or less https://youtu.be/IKjTIG7_iwA
Amazon FBA Launch Pad - This book is no longer available BUT we have something better to offer you in its place - Start FBA Today is a full video course that will have you up and running on Amazon in two weeks or less. www.startFBAtoday.com
Don't forget to give us a thumbs up and leave your comments HERE
Sometimes it may seem that starting an Amazon FBA business can be a huge investment of time and money. In reality, it can be relatively inexpensive to start! In fact, many new FBA sellers start their businesses with as little as $500 or less!
Today’s episode is all about starting an Amazon FBA business with a budget of $500 or less. We discuss where to buy inventory, how to spend your $500, as well as the tools, apps, and add-ons you need to start as an Amazon FBA seller and much more.
“When you start out with the business mindset, you’re going to take the time and effort to put toward your business.” - Amy Feierman
This weeks on Amazon Files:
New to Amazon? In this video, we share the top 10 things you MUST know when getting started selling on Amazon. We've been where you are! We'll help get your past the roadblocks and get you on your way to Amazon selling success.
1. Be Legit- EIN #, resellers license, sales tax for your state
2. Know your numbers: business reports, bookkeeping, FBA revenue calculator
3. ROI calculation
4. Restricted Categories/Restricted Brands
5. Ungating….What you need to know and what you can sell NOW
6. Where to buy inventory: Yard sales, estate sales, thrift shops, FB sal groups, Retail, wholesale, online
7. Processes: purchase organization, listing organization, TOUCH point reduction, shipping shortcuts
8. Supplies: what you need, goo gone, scottie peelers, boxes, poly bags, lables
9. How to prep: what needs prepping, destickering, bubble wrap, dunnage
10. Game Changing Tools: barcode scanner, dymo, box resizer, scanfob, phone upgrade ect
Air Date: August 6,...