SHOW LINK: http://www.mommyincome.com/START
- ACTION STEPS to conquer analysis paralysis and get your first shipment shipped into Amazon
- Helping you tackle overwhelm with STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO TUTORIALS, CHECKLISTS, and WORKSHEETS that you can watch or use over and over again.
-INSTRUCTION and MATERIALS you need to get your Amazon business up and running in a profitable direction.
We’ve put this show together to battle the confusion about selling on Amazon. If you Google “Selling on Amazon” you get thousands of blog posts, YouTube videos, and articles talking about everything from retail arbitrage to private label.
We’re here to guide you through the clutter.
Imagine this… Two weeks from now your first shipment of inventory is on its way to earning your first $1000 on Amazon.
This show is for you if you:
Don’t know which business model to choose
Are nervous about doing it wrong when sending in your first shipment
Feel like you don’t know enough to jump in yet
The good news is we’re ready to provide you with the tools you need to send in your first shipment of inventory in to Amazon. We’ve both built successful Amazon businesses from the ground up and so can you.
Many would-be Amazon sellers find themselves stuck at step one with analysis paralysis. Others have tentatively taken the first step, but find themselves confused with the mixed messages from the numerous videos, blogs, and books that are out there. There is a lot of hype around running an Amazon business, making it hard to make an informed decision.
In this episode, we are cutting through all of the noise surrounding building an Amazon business. We share the good and the bad about selling on Amazon and help you decide if this is a business for you. We reveal how you should get started and how to learn the tactics and rules you should apply in your business. We also share all of the steps you need to take to get your first shipment of inventory on its way to Amazon so that you can make your first $1,000 in just a few weeks.
“Amazon is a great place to start a business and to make money.” - Kristin Ostrander
Deciding to start selling on Amazon may be easy, but many would-be Amazon sellers find the next step is a hard one to make. There is a massive amount of information out there about selling on Amazon, and this can easily overwhelm you. Finding one single source to set you straight and get your business up and running with a step-by-step guide is undoubtedly an approach that would make the whole process simple and remove the headache that you might be experiencing.
Today, we are sharing the answers to questions that people frequently ask when they’re thinking about starting an Amazon business. We reveal the most important things that you will need to know when getting started on Amazon so that you can start your business off right. We also share the details of some of the most useful apps and programs, how to wholesale without a warehouse, and how to make the right buying decisions when choosing a product to sell.
“Wholesale is an option where you don't need a warehouse to make it happen.” - Amy Feierman
This week on the Amazon Files:
● Who Amazon is for and who it is not.
● Amy’s story, being laid off from work and finding Amazon.
● Kristin’s story, bargain shopping for eBay and finding Amazon.
● The Amazon Food Chain and where people usually start out.
● Why it makes sense to start at the bottom and work your way up.
● What drop shipping is and the do’s and dont’s to be successful.
● Why Amazon is the perfect place to sell goods.
● Why Amazon is better than eBay.
● The essential topics covered in Start FBA Today, from setting up your business to sourcing inventory.
● The must-have apps and programs for Amazon success.
● Why we use Inventory Lab and what the app offers.
● How to set up a good foundation for your Amazon business.
● Why and how to make money on bundling.
● Brand restrictions, when to join a listing, and when to create your own.
● The benefits of using a prep center and how to get started.
● How to do wholesale without having a warehouse.
● How much money you need to start an Amazon sellers business.
● Which course to take if you have never sold anything on Amazon.
● How to choose the right products and make the right buying decisions.
● How and where to ask questions about selling on Amazon.
● How to make images for your bundles.
Here is where to start:
Join our Private Facebook Group
http://www.mommyincome.com/joinus bring the code word #starttoday
Want to Learn More?
Buy Inventory Without Losing Money
Are you afraid of losing money when you purchase inventory? With our Smart Sourcing Guide, you can learn how to make the best buying decisions that reduce your risk and help you get the best ROI possible. Learn our step-by-step process for sourcing products the right way! Download your Smart Sourcing Guide at https://www.mommyIncome.com/smart.
Jumpstart Your Amazon Business Today!
Are you ready to jumpstart your Amazon business but don’t know how? We can guide you step by step through easy-to-understand video instructions for your Amazon business must-haves. We’ve got everything you need in one place -- from setting up your Amazon account to shipping your items to Amazon fulfillment centers. Go to https://www.startFBAtoday.com to start your exciting Amazon journey.
Discover the Ease & Simplicity of the Wholesale Bundling System
Don’t know where to start in your wholesale bundling Amazon business? We teach a lot of different strategies for searching wholesale bundles and creating your own unique bundles. Learn the A to Z of Amazon wholesale bundling through Mommy Income’s Wholesale Bundle System. Visit https://www.mommyIncome.com/system for more information.
Shoot your questions on our Facebook Group! We’ll be happy to answer your questions, listen to your vents, and encourage you to carry on in the right direction. Join our community where you can interact with sellers of all levels -- from people who are starting their Amazon journey to those who have been full-time sellers for years. Go to https://www.mommyIncome.com/joinus with the code word from this show to start interacting with our community.
Grow Your Amazon Business!
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of The Amazon Files, the show to help Amazon sellers along their business journey one step at a time with your hosts and Amazon experts, Amy Feierman and Kristin Ostrander. Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with your friends on social media!