Are you constantly disappointed in your Amazon sales or maybe you had high hopes that have been deflated?
This is the podcast for you! WE CAN FIX YOU UP!
Every business takes time and patience to grow and build. Having realistic expectations while selling on Amazon will help move you forward in a positive and consistent way.
Everyone wants to shoot for the moon when they set up their Amazon business but doing so may lead to unnecessary disappointment. If you set your goals and expectations too high in the beginning, then you will soon be wondering about what you are doing wrong. You should realize that you may not be doing anything wrong and you may just be setting your goals too high.
Today, we discuss how to set realistic expectations for Amazon selling success. We share our thoughts on how to set realistic expectations based upon where you are right now and the importance of celebrating your wins, even the small ones. We also explain how to become more efficient in your Amazon business, what you should consider when setting goals, and how creating a schedule can impact your success.
"Don’t compare your business to someone else’s. No two businesses are the same. Comparison is the thief of joy." - Kristin Ostrander
On this Amazon Files Podcast we discuss:
● How to celebrate your wins, no matter their size.
● Understanding that any business is not a get rich quick scheme.
● How to run your numbers to get realistic expectations.
● How wholesale bundles eliminate competition.
● Efficiency versus margins and how they affect your bottom line.
● The ways that your Amazon Business can become more efficient.
● How to achieve consistency and focus on the long term.
● How to rework your goals and what to base your goals on.
● Why creating a schedule and a plan is so important.
● The 15-minute Hustle Workbook
Access all episodes of The Amazon Files Podcast:
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Amazon Files, the show that helps anyone START or GROW an Amazon business.
Special Offers, Promos, Exclusive Content
We send all of these to the members of the Mommy Income tribe via email each month. Not on the email list? Head over HERE to be in the know.
Don’t forget to check out our website for even more resources.